[Serusers] Timers

GR S gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 13:11:25 CEST 2004

Folks,

Is it possible to set different timers for different INVITEs using fr_invite_timer (or by
using any other feature)?. I'm using fr_invite_timer and I can direct the calls to
voicemail or other extensions, if the callee doesn't pick up the phone after ringing for
10 secs. But this is common for all the INVITEs that SER receives. Can I set different
timer intervals for different extensions? Say 10 secs for extension '1001', 15 secs for
'1002' etc..

I searched the archives, and found a post by Jan, saying that it is in the TODO list.
Just curious about the progress of that. Is the feature implemented? If not, can I
acheive this by using failure_routing or any other means?

TIA, Girish

=====
Regards, Girish