[Serusers] SERWEB accounting displays no calls

steve sgsubs at intechnology.co.uk
Thu May 13 12:00:07 CEST 2004

Hi,
I see this as well, in the acc table in MySQL I have the invite and the ack
but no bye.

A trace on ser sees the bye message come via ser but it does not get written
to the database.

The domain is correct in the table.

I have basically copied the accounting section from the ser admin guide.

I have fixed this now by adding this to the if (method=="BYE" ||
method=="CANCEL") {   statement as below

if (loose_route()) {
        if (method=="BYE" || method=="CANCEL") {
         setflag(1);
        log (1, "Accounting flag on\n");
        setflag(1);
        };
                t_relay();
                break;
        };

Hope this helps..

Just need to get missed calls going now..