[Serusers] fax over sip and ser

Andreas Granig a.granig at inode.at
Wed May 12 12:32:34 CEST 2004

Hi,

please do also reply to the list.

> Thanks, but how can I translate the tiff or something files to the fax
> format?

I thought you mean the SIP routing of fax calls on SER.

So you mean how to send a fax directly from a computer? Therefore you'll
need a SIP client capable of sending faxes via SIP. Is anybody here
aware of such a client? I also searched for something like this without
success some time ago.

Another way would be to use a analog modem connected to a Cisco ATA or
something similiar and send faxes via the provided fax software.

Andy