[Serusers] how to connect calls to another sip server

wiggler sysad at bembang.com
Wed May 12 04:10:16 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Im sorry to ask this question but its seems that im a newbie in sip and I would like to ask for help. I am going to create a sip server for every area in my place, area 1 username starts with number 1 and area 2 username starts with number 2, how can i forward my call from area 1 to area 2 is the user dials the number starting with number 2 and if the user dial a number starting with 1 it will go to local call only.

i hope you can help me. thanks in advance.

//wiggler

--
www.bembang.com