[Serusers] RE: The SER can not response to the following REGISTERs after UA send a REGISTER with Asian characters user name

Richard.Quan at vialta.com Richard.Quan at vialta.com
Tue May 11 19:07:12 CEST 2004

I replicate the problem with following steps,
1. set ser.cfg without authentication.
2. open eStara SoftPHONE, input login name with Asia Characters, and login.
	From the packet, we know that, in the REGISTER message, the
SotwPHONE does not change the characters to UTF-8.
3. SER has no response to this REGISTER,
4. change SoftPHONE's username back to US ASCII characters, SER still has no
response to REGISTERs.
5. restart SER and repeat step 4, SoftPHONE can login.

So I have the result, SER has problem when it receives the Asia Characters.