[Serusers] IPv6 to PSTN setup

Lambros Lambrinos L.Lambrinos at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue May 11 18:07:11 CEST 2004

> Jan Janak writes:

> > If i use the ip-phone to make a call via the pstn gateway
> > (i.e. involving only the V4 SER) everything is fine.
> > This makes me believe that the most likely cause of the crash
> > is that the PSTN gateway can not understand the IPv6 address
> > in the Via: or Record_Route: header fields (see packets below).
>
>   My guess is that lr=on is the root of the problem, try to disable it:
>   modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 0)

doing this seemed to have no effect.
I commented out the line with record_route () in ser.cfg
and this now allows the call to be set up successfully.
However, audio is only possible in the PSTN to kphone direction.
Kphone received perfect audio but the PSTN user could not
hear anything...
maybe something breaks in the v6 to v4 translation in msp ?

Lambros