[Serusers] ser to asterisk

Tjapko ITS Consult@ncy itsc99 at cantv.net
Tue May 11 13:35:36 CEST 2004

Hello list,

I am new at ser :-) and have 2 questions and wonder if somebody can hint me
in the correct direction.

Some of my endpoints are behind nat. I understood that I can activate
nathelper (or mangler??) to overcome this problem. What I don't understand
is how i can activate (write the lines) this mecahnism for just the nated
endpoints. All my endpoints are similar 1 port and 4 port gateways.

Secondly I wonder if there are any more advanced ser.cfg examples at hand
that describe the way of forwarding calls beginning with for example 00 to
an asterisk box and examples of routing traffic to PSTN gateways would be
more than welcome for me to study. Any example will do. Or can somebody hint
me where to find this. The scripts that i have found sofar do not reveal
what i like to establish.

Kindest Regards,

Tjapko Smits
---