[Serusers] proxy-authenticate

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Sun May 9 22:28:51 CEST 2004

If you take a look at the supported replies and supported header fields you
will recognize that the phone supports proxy and www authentication (401 and
407, WWW-Authenticate and Authorization, Proxy-Authenticate and
Proxy-Authorization). I do not know what Cisco refers as "Proxy
Authentication", but i guess it means proxy-to-proxy authentication, which is
not applicable to end-devices any way.

Regards
  Nils