[Serusers] how to get calls from pstn

Kapil Dhawan sersavvy at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 03:34:56 CEST 2004

1. Static way, do the coding in ser.cfg

add alias='gateway ip address' in ser.cfg to make it a local added domain

if(uri=~"number at gateway.com")
{
rewriteuri("");
rewritehost();
break;
}

so if the call is coming from gateway....it will change the To field....to
the respective SIP address..

2. Dynamic way, write a module (C ocde), where you can create one file which
will have all the incoming gateway pstn numbers and to which SIP address it
should be transferred and write a function to do the replacement.

Regards