[Serusers] mysql accounting problem

Thu May 6 17:41:25 CEST 2004

huhh, now it's getting harder!

maybe the BYE transaction fails and is therefore not accounted. use
ethereal to verify that the BYE transaction really passes ser and that
it is successful.

There is also a module parameter (acc\README) which enables accounting
also of failed transactions. Maybe this works.

Otherwise I'm running out of solutions :-(

klaus