[Serusers] Alias Expired

Ezequiel Colombo ecolombo at arcotel.net
Thu May 6 17:04:05 CEST 2004

Hi all, i am new in this list.
In my ser-0.8.12-0 (rpm installed) system i have problems with aliases, when create an alias binding between any numerical alias and my alphanumeric user with serctl i note that the Expires field is filled by an negative number like -3221225512. Whe i do a serctl alias show [numeric alias] i receive a "404 No registered contacts found" and the line "Binding '4517','sip:ecolombo at arcotel.net' has expired" in my messages file.

The alias is never dumped to the mysql database and if i call to the alias a 404 Not Found is received.

Paste of system commands and results:

[root at myser log]# serctl alias show
Dumping all contacts may take long: are you sure you want to proceed? [Y|N] y
===Domain list===