[Serusers] SerWeb authentication fails, my confusion over domain/realm referenced in archives

steve sgsubs at intechnology.co.uk
Thu May 6 16:39:36 CEST 2004

Hi,
I have tried both of the methods below and still get returned to the login
screen.

There are no error messages, the login page just returns to the screen with
the login values empty.

Are there any logs I can look at?

I have stopped the MySQL database to ensure that the query routine is
working and it errors on the web page when down so that is ok.

What routine returns the web page back to the login screen? Is it if the
username/password fails?

Thanks...