[Serusers] SerWeb authentication fails, my confusion over domain/realm referenced in archives

steve sgsubs at intechnology.co.uk
Thu May 6 13:42:32 CEST 2004

I have tried this and other users I have created.

> Is the user existing in the ser.subscriber table?

The user does exist, but this is where I think the problem is. Looking back
on the list I have seen this issue many times. Help has often pointed to the
domain or realm of the user in the subscriber table.

The original admin is there:

Username admin domain SIP-PROXY.LAB passwd heslo email address
root at localhost perms admin

Could it be to do with the domain of the user?

Thanks again..