[Serusers] Modifying the "From" part of the Invite

Peter Rex Drescher peter at drescher.dk
Tue May 4 16:24:11 CEST 2004

Thank you very much - the question is now: How do I do that?

I would really like to use the SER to do this as my scenario also includes
some Post-Paid billing so being able to lookup their Remote-Party ID in e.g.
the mySQL database would be really nice and then attach it to the Invite
request.

The case is that the UserAgent should not be able to modify this as it is
used as the basis for billing. So when the user registers using his username
and password, I get to assign a CLID to him which is then used for bílling
purposes.

/Peter