[Serusers] Ringback tone

GR S gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 16:12:54 CEST 2004

Folks,

Sorry to bother you all with such a silly question, but I am facing
some issues with ringback tones. I am using SJphones with SER. They
work perfectly well, I can make calls to other extensions and talk. I
am maintaining a list of valid users in a database table, and  have a
small module which checks the authennticity of the dialed extension
when SER receives INVITEs, and if it is valid, the call is t_relayed to
the called extension. My problem is when an extension is dialed, I
cannot hear the ringing tone at the callers end. I searched on the
archives, but could not find mails addressing such a problem. Obviously
I am missing something here. Can anyone help?

Thanks for your time...

Regards, Girish