[Serusers] PLEASE HELP very simple Dial plan (hotline feature)

Humberto Atristain hatristain at megahospedaje.com
Tue May 4 06:55:06 CEST 2004

Hello Guys

Please help me with this issue

I have 1 fxo gateway with each port registerd as a SIP user

IP: 192.168.10.253

Port 1 : 201 at 192.168.10.253

Port 2 : 202 at 192.168.10.253

So on

I have in the other side a Fxs gateways (eg 1 port each)

Gateway 192.168.10.200

Port 1 : 101 at 192.168.10.200

Gateway 192.168.10.210

Port 1 : 102 at 192.168.10.200

I need a "hotline" feature if someone call to the por 2 in the FXO
automatically calls port 1 in gateway 192.168.10.210

And if someone calls to the port 1 in the FXO automatically calls to
192.168.10.200

And also Viceversa

 If I pickup the phone automatically the gateway goes directly to the port 1
in FXO  and that only port not port 2

BTW, please incluye where to put this block into the ser.cfg file

Regards

HA