[Serusers] CDR Issue

John LI john at signalc.com
Tue Mar 30 21:52:56 CEST 2004

Hi Jan,

I get the tar ball from the Iptel, and untar it, and I untar the tar ball in
the /home/alan/, then I changed the Makefile in
/home/alan/ser-0.8.12/modules/acc, I wonder if it is the correct file you
mentioned like sip_router/modules/acc/Makefile?

The other issue is when you talk recomplie the Module, dose that mean
recompile the acc.so module itself or recomplie the whole ser? Becuase when
I tried to run the make in the  /home/alan/ser-0.8.12/modules/acc, the
system asked me to complie the the source in the main ser directory.

The third issue is , if I just want the database accounting, no need for
Radius Accounting, should I still uncomment the line  concerened with Radius
accounting, can I just uncomment line concerned with the database
accounting?

The fourth issue is, I have load the acc.so in in the ser.cfg, it supposed
to use the syslog to write the cdr in the Syslog file, is that right? which
file I should looking for the CDR information.

Thanks for you help

Regards

John