[Serusers] SER + B2BUA

Wed Mar 31 19:05:14 CEST 2004

So, what was the problem at all? :-)

oh yes, prepaid, hm.... I don't like the idea of hang up calls by
modified ser (sending BYE to both sides) - it is a dirty solution.
Therefore a real B2BUA should be used, and I think this is not easy to
achieve with ser - maybe easier with sems.

you can also wait for maxim's b2bua release or try asterisk.

klaus