[Serusers] problems with snmp Modul for ser

Stefan Wagner Quenton at gmx.de
Tue Mar 30 16:56:44 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have installed the snmp modul for ser,
ser started in debug mode:
0(25682) snmp_mod: snmp being initialized...
0(25682) snmp_mod: Initializing internal variables
0(25682) snmp_mod: Initializing snmp
0(25682) snmp_mod: Running as agentx subagent
0(25682) snmp_mod: Initializing dynamic handler
0(25682) snmp_mod: Filling SNMP tree
0(25682) SNMP module initialized
The problem is that there are no values in SIP Mibs.
I use mbrowser to take a look at the mibs.
How can I test if the subagent is really running ?
Has anybody  experiences with this modul ?

Thanks in advance

Stefan