[Serusers] radius issue

Morris, Scott MorrisS at orau.gov
Tue Mar 30 14:56:17 CEST 2004

I am using the Microsoft radius server, but it isn't getting that far yet.
I asked our MS sysadmin, and he is not seeing anythin in the logs.

I didn't provide enough info below as I thought I did.  The client I am
using is MS Messenger 4.7.  When I start SER on the server, it shows
listening for the following:

     Listening on
       127.0.0.1 [127.0.0.1]:5060
       10.0.2.1 [10.0.2.1]:5060
Aliases: comm01.orau.gov:5060 localhost:5060 localhost.localdomain:5060
comm01:5060

I did a capture using ethereal, and what comes back is an icmp packet, which
usually indicates SER is not running.  But, ps shows instances of SER
running.

Do you see any issues with the ser.cfg file?

Scott Morris
Enterprise Network Engineer
DOE - ORAU / ORISE
865-576-4672