[Serusers] Use_domain and serctl

zeusng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Mon Mar 29 08:46:24 CEST 2004

OK, I find the solution myself. I need to set use_domain on all modules that
have this option in order to use the feature. Apparently, this includes
auth_db, group, registrar, uri, usrloc and vm modules. I believe
auth_diameter as well but I can't confirm since I do not use radius at the
moment.

The documents are not reflecting this yet. I believe people are too busy on
coding and testing and not much time on documentation.

BTW, how's the idea of making use_domain a global variable? I'm only looking
from my perspective and the programmer could have better idea of
should/shouldn't doing this.

Zeus