[Serusers] SER & PSTN

alireza at panaisp.net alireza at panaisp.net
Sun Mar 28 10:51:19 CEST 2004

Hi All

I installed a SER and configured it to send the calls to a PSTN gateway.
then i configured a cisco gateway for sending the calls to SER.in tis
scenario there is no any problem and all the things work fine. after that
i replaced the cisco gateway (that originated the calls) with a windows
messenger 5.0 and started the test again, but it failed with error :

"You cannot have a voice conversation with 18008782897 at panaisp.com. This
person needs one or more of the following: a computer sound card, version
4.0 or later of Windows Messenger, permission from his or her network
administrator."
 I read the debugs and saw error : "Media Type(s) Unavailable"

I replaced the windows messenger with SJPHONE but this error repeated agin
"session rejected: 488 Not Acceptable media"

I don't know the meaning of this error.
Any experience?

Alireza