[Serusers] Quick start SER Too much shared memory

Martin Coggin martin at mc2-consulting.co.uk
Sun Mar 28 09:28:54 CEST 2004

Tks Andrei, I read this issue yesterday and tks for pointing this out.
Sorry Im a bit of newbie to Linux so don't know which kernel version I
have.  Got a couple of other postings asking how I know which version of
the kernel Im using.  FYI I have Debian woody installed and Ive spent
several hours yesterday looking through the documentation to try to find
it.  Maybe Im looking in the wrong place.

I may just try the recompile of ser but then I need to work out how to
do that too.

Im enjoying this steep learning curve and it is steep.

Best regards  and tks Martin