[Serusers] Quick start SER Too much shared memory

Martin Coggin martin at mc2-consulting.co.uk
Sat Mar 27 15:47:36 CET 2004

Tried that in a variety of versions ie ser -m 16 8 4, they result in the
same response ie 'Too much shared memory demanded!

Best regards Martin Coggin

Information in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended solely for the person to whom it is
addressed.  If you have received this email in error please delete it
immediately and also reply to me to let me know.  Thank you for your
help.