[Serusers] RE: [Serdev] check_from

Raymond Chen rchen at cityabove.net
Fri Mar 26 12:48:00 CET 2004

Now we understand what the what the message means after reading the message
a few times.  We are trying to do PSTN(as5300)  ---> ser  -----> pstn
(AS5300),  and to authorize the calling number (callerid) in the INVITE
message against URI table.  But check_from command needs to call
proxy_authorize, which it requires username and password. we setup the
configuration like this

if (method=="INVITE" & proxy_authorize("xxx.org", "subscriber")
	if (!check_from()) {
 		sl_send_reply("403", "Only registered users are allowed");
     	break;
	}
}

Because cisco does not have sip password setting, so we have

0(3173) check_username(): No authorized credentials found (error in scripts)
 0(3173) check_username(): Call {www,proxy}_authorize before calling check_*
function !

Does anyone has a solution?

Regards