[Serusers] Problems with serweb

Roberto Hiribarne Guedes hiribarne at uclv.edu.cu
Thu Mar 25 21:15:26 CET 2004

Hi,

I configured serweb very well, but when I can't login any valid user ...
Neither in admin pages ... It says its an invalid user ..

The register pages works until the confirmation ... With this error ...

-------
Warning: fopen("/tmp/ser_fifo", "w") - Permission denied in
/var/www/html/functions.php on line 206
fie.uclv.edu.cu User Management

sorry -- cannot open write fifo
-------

My /etc/init.d/ser script doesn't work at boot time ... So a run it by
hand ...

Do I have to run it as another user .. (a ser user for example ?)

My apache is running under the apache user ... What abaut the
permissions of /tmp/ser_fifo ...

Thanks ...

Robert