[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] Porta Software vs. AG Projects [open letter]

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Mar 25 15:35:48 CET 2004

Friends,
I think both sides have said what there is to say in this matter.
If you continue on this debate on the list, you'll hurt your companies
even more, both of you.

Both companies have contributed to the community in a very good way,
please try to solve this (off list). We need continued contributions
from both of you. We need your Open Source technology and your
contributions to the list.

Enough said from a cold a snowy Stockholm :-)
Looking forward to Von in Santa Clara, sunny California...

/O