[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] Porta Software vs. AG Projects [open letter]

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Mar 25 10:07:07 CET 2004

I'm in favor of dicontinuing the discussion related to person and companies
and use of expressive vocabulary. This may be difficult with the great
involvement people have had but it is very important for moving on.
I think the right thing to do is to review the degree of common work
and acknowledge it appropriately. (My appologies for not being more
specific, but I currently do not have a possibility to do the review
job with my collegues instantly.)

-jiri