[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] Porta Software vs. AG Projects [open letter]

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Mar 25 09:04:42 CET 2004

My answer to this open letter is:

AG Projects developed a NAT traversal solution for SER and released
the source code under GPL license. The architecture, capabilities and
functionality of the software bares no resemblance  with existing
nathelper/rtpproxy software.

- Local or remote installation
- Load balancing and redundancy using DNS SRV records
- Handles video or multiple audio streams
- Suports chained Media proxies and other SBCs
- Display active sessions from multiple servers
- Accounting of network traffic
- Independent of SER version

While AG Projects software achieves the purpose "NAT traversal", the
way we have achieved this does not justify Porta One to claim copyright
about the code.

Adrian