[Serusers] Routing unknown users to PSTN

Andreas Granig a.granig at inode.at
Wed Mar 24 15:12:30 CET 2004

Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Does your cients have random phone numbers or are they all in the same
> block? IF you have a numer block, e.g. 321XXXX, just use
> if (uri=~"^sip:321[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]")
>     lookup(location)

I have a coherent number block, but numbers are prefixed by different
area codes with different length, and they are also suffixed by numbers
with different length, so no chance here for simple number matching.

> If the internal numbers are random, you can use e.g. a second location
> table (let's call it location2). It will have the same structure as the
> location (or alias) table and you have to enter every client, and using
> its local account as contact (so lookups will not change the request-uri)

Hmm, ok, this would be another possibility to think about, thanks.

On the other hand, the approch with group membership would be more
flexible, because I could restrict some users to internal calls only.

Andy