[Serusers] Sems + announcement

Atle Samuelsen clona at camaro.no
Wed Mar 24 13:46:03 CET 2004

Ok.
Thanks Jiri.
but it's not clipping. it just plays the wav file RELLY quick, tho, that
could infact be clipping if it cuts of stuff from the file.
*I'll make a wavefile that\s about the double length and see if it
play's it normal*

Do you know know when, or when it could be fixed?

- Atle

* Jiri Kuthan <jiri at iptel.org> [040324 13:41]: