[Serusers] Questions about sems/answer_machine IVR plugin

Arun Dharankar ArunD at Users.SourceForge.Net
Tue Mar 16 00:59:54 CET 2004

Greetings...

From the CVS repositories I picked up ser and sems. Nicely done! Tried
to execute some scenarios and ser/sems seem to work good. Also tried
the sems' IVR feature using Python.

1. The playAndDetect method/function seems to play the announcement
    but the return value seems to be invalid. The return values are some
    very large numbers when I print them.

    What could I possibly being doing wrong? The calling phone is Linux
    based softphone from Zultsys (and it seems to work quite well).

2. The timeout argument to playAndDetect does not seem to have any
    effect - it seems to return almost immediately. What could I possibly
    be doing wrong?

Best regards,
-Arun.

--