[Serusers] Update: SIP call to ISDN subscribe

Manuel Goertz mgoertz at KOM.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Mar 12 12:54:08 CET 2004

Sorry,

I left out the ACK in my signaling sequence.
The ACK arrives at the GW after the GW has sent the
DISCONNECT message to the ISDN subscriber.

Thanks
  Manuel

UA           GW      ISDN
INVITE ->     |
 <- 100 Try
              | TX -> SETUP
              | RX <- CALL_PROC
              | RX <- ALERTING
 <- 183 Sess  |
              | RX <- CONNECT
              | TX -> CONNECT_ACK
 <- 200 OK    |
 Milliseconds later !
              | TX -> DISCONNECT
ACK ->        |
              | RX <- RELEASE
              | TX -> RELEASE_COMP
 <- BYE       |
200 OK ->     |

--
|Manuel Görtz                                        Merckstrasse 25|