[Serusers] Outbound dialing setup

Fri Mar 12 10:40:07 CET 2004

I would do it after the enum lookups. You don't have to send to a
certain IP address - just rewrite the request URI e.g.
4071234567 at yourdoain.com to 1234567 at fwd.pulver.com and then send the
message as usual (t_relay).

I'm not sure if this will work fine, as the To: header is still the
same, e.g. 4071234567 at yourdomain.com and if the SIP client of the FWD
user checks the To: header before accpeting the call it won't match.

How is iptel solving the problem of interconnecting
iptel/fwd/sipphone/... Are there problems caused by the To: header?

regards,
Klaus