[Serusers] Call forwarding / [Sems] (no subject)

Raphael Coeffic rco at iptel.org
Wed Mar 10 21:24:42 CET 2004

Hello *,

Does anybody have some ideas realizing such a scenario? I don't think using
Cisco SPS and SIP at the same time is such a good idea.
I'm not sure using Cisco SPS at all would be a good idea, as it is a typical
vendor pitfall. Our IVR is in a to early state to be used in a production
system. Maybe in 6 month...

-Raphael.