[Serusers] Always Away with Windows Messenger 4.7

Laurent BURGY burgy at enseirb.fr
Wed Mar 10 09:22:10 CET 2004

Hi,
I've a problem that has already been submitted but i can't find the
answer, it concerns the pa module ..
I'm using Windows Messenger 4.7 but the users seem to be away (even if
they're not connected) whatever i do..
In the config file, i've added these lines

if(method=="SUBSCRIBE")
    {
       if(!t_newtran()){
                                sl_reply_error();
                                break;
                                };
       if(!handle_subscription("registrar")){
                                 sl_reply_error();
                                  break;
                                  };
       break;
};

I've found these lines in an archive but i don't know if i'm right...

thx,
Laurent