[Serusers] Alias problems

giAndrea news at giandrea.com
Tue Mar 9 17:05:10 CET 2004

I read all the former posts and added the line lookup("aliases") in to my
ser.cfg and I try to start ser but this is the output

  0(0) submit_query(): Table 'ser.alias' doesn't exist
  0(0) submit_query(): Error while submitting query
  0(0) preload_udomain(): Error while doing db_query
  0(0) register_udomain(): Error while preloading domain 'alias'
  0(0) domain_fixup(): Error while registering domain
ERROR: error ffffffff while trying to fix configuration

after tham I tried to test it by using serctl add alias command, but when
the command is executed
it seems that ser will go to infinite loop

any idea?

thanks, Andrea