[Serusers] New to SER and NAT

Doug R dougr at dwwfl.com
Mon Mar 8 21:31:53 CET 2004

Hi, I'm having trouble getting a SER system running.  I'm new to the list, but I havent' found a working config for our setup.  What I want to do is this:

SER server, NAT compatible for Internet-based users
PSTN calling via an Asterisk server.

I'm trying to use "Outbound Proxy" feature, like FWD uses, but I can't find the software that does that specifically.  I searched everywhere for an "Outbound proxy" server, but can't find one.  I tried the demo .cfg files for nathelper but I can't get them to work right.

Anyone have a similar cfg file?

Thanks,
Doug R.