[Serusers] ALG mode [Fwd: [Serdev] CVS:commitlog: sip_router/modules/nathelper Makefile nathelper.c sip_router/modules/nathelper/examples alg.cfg]

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at portaone.com
Sat Mar 6 22:00:49 CET 2004

Folks,

I've just committed large code drop, which adds support for so-called
"bridge" rtpproxy mode. In this mode, rtpproxy/ser can bridge two
non-routable networks, such as for example LAN and WAN, or IPv4 and
IPv6*. I've also added small config script which illustrates how this
feature can be used. Both fresh cvs version of rtpproxy and fresh cvs
version of nathelper are required for this functionality to work.

In the same commit, I've added support for remotely controling rtpproxy
running on a separate machine, see rtpproxy/README.remote file for details.

Code has been only very lightly tested so that please let me know if
there are any problems.

-Maxim
*) IPv4<->IPv6 bridging is not finished yet, but I plan to finish it in
few days.