[Serusers] ACC and Radius

alireza at panaisp.net alireza at panaisp.net
Fri Mar 5 15:27:02 CET 2004

Hi Guys

I read radius howto and download and compile all necessary files and
install all of them and then recompiled SER for supporting
Radius.Authentication with radius is work great but about accounting
nothing happend.(I read the acc and radius howto and know that i should
uncomment 2 lines on Makefile of acc module and did it)I tested radius by
a H.323 gateway and it worked and loged accounting packets but when i want
to log SER it does not work, here is my ser.cfg file that related to
accounting:

# ACCOUNTING
modparam("acc", "radius_config",
"/usr/local/etc/radiusclient/radiusclient.conf")
modparam("acc", "service_type", 16)
modparam("acc", "radius_flag", 2 )
modparam("acc", "radius_missed_flag", 3)

if (method=="INVITE") {
      log(1, "INVITE--ALIREZA\n");
      setflag(2);
};

if (method=="BYE") {
      log(1, "BYE--ALIREZA\n");
      setflag(2);
};

I read acc howto and copy the configuration from that but nothing was
changed, after that i changed radius_flag and service_type to defualt
values (1,15)but it does not still work.I saw some logs in
/var/log/message that said: "  ser[5029]: INVITE--ALIREZA "
it seems ser log the invite correctly (as i configured) but nothing
happens on radius.
Any sugesstion appreciated.

Alireza