[Serusers] disconnect

Srbislav Cvetkovic srbislav at city-net.com
Thu Mar 4 17:52:06 CET 2004

Hi everyone,

I have a little problem. My network looks like this:
x-lite softphone on mac
xlite-softphone on win
grandstream budgetone 100 ip phone

ser proxy (freebsd port build)

VEGA gateway

Incoming calls work great. But outgoing calls are being disconnected
after 16 seconds. Now i talked to grandstream people and i have two
versions of x-lite, the new version b1101 and the old one. With the old
version the outgoing calls are going fine, but the new version is not
working. They told me that the old version is working because it's not
using the Branch ID. The new one does, so does the ip phone, hence it's
not working. I did send him the trace files and everything. Now  i
guess my question is : is it ser's fault or vega's fault? Did anyone
experience simmilar problem?

I can send you the trace files if you need them.

  Srbo Cvetkovic                  | CityNet, Inc.
  srbo at city-net.com            | Pittsburgh, PA
  voice: 412.481.5406         | fax: 412.431.1315