[Serusers] SER module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at iptel.org
Thu Mar 4 13:08:59 CET 2004

One way around "having many return values" is to keep a global variable
into your module which stores the code and an exported function that
check this value.

You would have

if(do_whatever(...))
{ # function processed, no check the code
      if(check_whatever_code("1")) #  that returns true of the code is 1
      {
       };
       if(check_whatever_code("2")) # and so on...
      {
      };
};

.Daniel