[Serusers] Strange error when using group module

Wed Mar 3 18:50:33 CET 2004

If you want to authorize INVITEs before sending them to the gateway, you
should also challenge the INVITEs. And you should use proxy_challenge
for INVITEs and www_challenge for REGISTERs.

you can try this:

if (method=="INVITE") {
   if (!proxy_authorize("sip.netsquare.co.uk","subscriber")) {
     proxy_challenge("sip.netsquare.co.uk", "0");
     break;
   };

   if (!is_user_in("credentials","int")) {
     sl_send_reply("403", " no permission for external calls");
     break;
   };

   ...here forward to gateway

};

btw: please always CC: to the mailing list.

regards,
klaus