[Serusers] Problem with Aliases

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Wed Mar 3 00:07:09 CET 2004

Secondly,
> adding alias still does not make sure that the aliased user is online.
> The third potential source of problems is that serctl added wrong
> expiration
> time to user loation databas, but I think that's been fixed on CVS.
>
> -jiri

Thanks, I am going to revert back to 0.8.12 tomorrow morning. I had
bumped up to the cvs version to try and work out some issues I was
having with ser and sems.

As of the aliases, I knew the user was online as it is in our lab, and I
could dial via the internal extension just fine, but again it might be
the expire time set wrong.

Thanks again,

-Patrick

> At 10:27 PM 3/2/2004, Patrick Muldoon wrote:
> >Hello All,
> >
> >I have been trying to get aliases to work without much luck. Could
> someone
> >point me in the right direction?
> >
> >I am using
> >
> >[doon at webdisk0:ser] ser -V
> >version: ser 0.8.13-dev-23-merged (i386/freebsd)
> >flags: STATS:Off, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM,
SHM_MMAP,