[Serusers] RE: Auto adding alias after registration confirmation?

Mike Fallows mike.fallows at netsquare.co.uk
Tue Mar 2 17:16:50 CET 2004

I had the same problem.

Eventually I changed the /usr/local/sbin/ser_mysql.sh setup script and
recreated the sql tables as follows:

#
# Table structure for table 'aliases' -- location-like table
#

CREATE TABLE aliases (
  $USERCOL BIGINT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT default '',
  domain varchar(128) NOT NULL default 'mydomain.com',
  contact varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  expires datetime default NULL,
  q float(10,2) default NULL,
  callid varchar(255) default NULL,
  cseq int(11) default NULL,
  last_modified timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
  replicate int(10) unsigned default NULL,
  state tinyint(1) unsigned default NULL,
  flags int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY($USERCOL, domain, contact)
) $TABLE_TYPE;