[Serusers] Re: Enabling calls to US-based 8xx numbers

Nikola Stojanoski nikola at intrafon.com
Tue Mar 2 12:19:39 CET 2004

Hi,

Yes, i'm using ethereal that's why i'm sure that BYE is not reaching the
SER and DeltaThree's servers.

Can the problem be that the SER is located behind NAT i don't have a
option to try it on a public IP. X-Lite is registered as user at 192.168.0.1
on SER but it's user@<public IP> on delta servers. At the moment i can't
forward my public IP to accept SIP requests to 192.168.0.2 so in my X-Lite
configuration i'm using 192.168.0.2 as sip proxy.

If you think that it could be a problem let me know so i can try to find
out a way to start SER on a public IP.

Regards,
Nikola