[Serusers] Ser script.

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Mar 2 09:09:45 CET 2004

On Mar 02, 2004 at 08:37, Laurent BURGY <burgy at enseirb.fr> wrote:
> hi,
> I want to know if there is any complete documentation about SER
> scripts... Type definition, pointers, arrays ( to declare an array with
> several uris ) or struct.... I've read the cfg.y file but i didn't
> understand much...

The current version does not support variables/arrays/function a.s.o.
We will add variables and functions in the near future (probably this
spring, but on the other hand this does not have a high priority
for us and everytime I try to modify the configure script interpreter
something more urgent occurs).

Andrei