[Serusers] Re: Enabling calls to US-based 8xx numbers

Simon Barber simon at barber.net
Mon Mar 1 07:42:37 CET 2004

I would like to set up SER to deliver calls to my FWD account, and my
Deltathree account in order to route outgoing calls. I'd also like SER to be
able to REGISTER with Deltathree so that I can receive calls via my account.
To do this I'm guessing I'd need to add UA functionality to ser - so that it
can REGISTER and authenticate with another SIP server. Is anyone working on
this?

Simon