[Serusers] slightly OT: client to work with SER

Jeff Harrington jharring at nysernet.org
Wed Jun 30 16:32:56 CEST 2004

All,
	I'm trying to find a decent client to use with SER.  The server is all set
up and clients can make/receive calls, but there are a few options I would
like to have.  I need clients for at least Mac and Windows, preferably open
source and relatively cheap.  I've tried SJPhone, Xlite, Windows Messenger,
and Mirial.  None of them will pull down contacts that were set up on
SERWEB when I register with my SER server.  I wouldn't mind having a video
option, but it's not required at this point.

Anyone have any luck either with the clients I listed above, or use a
client that would work?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff