[Serusers] new MediaProxy release 1.1.0

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Jun 29 21:51:45 CEST 2004

There is a load generator included with the distribution. If you need a
benchmark that is 70 calls using G711 codec on a 1GHz PIII. This is
pure orientative, use the load generator for testing you particular
hardware. The idea (or the beauty of it) is that is possible to stack
many boxes and distribute the load among them instead of trying to put
many calls in one box (which would eventually become  another single
point of failure in your infrastructure).

Adrian